§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal information when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, so for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible person according to Article 4 para. 7 of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Gerhard Haas GmbH Bürstenfabrik
Tel.: +49 7771 9361 0
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name, subject, message and suggestion/suggestion) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required by law or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by law to continue archiving it.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- The right to be informed,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- The right to limitation of processing,
- The right to opposition to the processing,
- The right to data portability.
(2) You shall also have the right to contact a data protection supervisory authority via the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP status code
- Respective volume of data transferred
- The website making the request
- Operating system and device
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you're using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, me), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These especially include session cookies. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies by going to your browser's security settings at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§4 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated to your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or requirements-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.